Marti on Luxstang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
I know it took a long time for me to post this, but I always forgot.

As you can see my car came with many many options, some of which I have gotten rid of. Things like the white top and especially the apperance protection group.

But for the rest it is pretty much all there.

I know it took a long time for me to post this, but I always forgot.

As you can see my car came with many many options, some of which I have gotten rid of. Things like the white top and especially the apperance protection group.

But for the rest it is pretty much all there.
Cool man...You should get the break down for that beasty....some low production numbers too....She looks to be a possible one of one.

Well I am pretty sure she's a one of one, as she was an export model that came with metric gauges and those are scarse by nature. Add this to the options and it is very likely that it's a one of one.

But it doesn't mean anything as long as I don't restore it to factory specs and as the original color was medium brown metallic, that's never gonna happen!

:-/

Well I am pretty sure she's a one of one, as she was an export model that came with metric gauges and those are scarse by nature. Add this to the options and it is very likely that it's a one of one.

But it doesn't mean anything as long as I don't restore it to factory specs and as the original color was medium brown metallic, that's never gonna happen!

:-/
Well...It does mean a bit..even if you dont put it back like it was...Cause for the very fact that it did have that stuff on it originaly..i had some people point out mine doesnt have the ac pump in it anymore...I said so? You can put any ford 70's a/c pump on a mustang..But did it really come with it? and do you have the paper work to prove it? hehe..But knowning she is one of one is a nice paper to flash in peoples face who get all uppy about there rare rigs at car shows..Specialy when they say " mine is one of only 1000 made!!" hehe..I say..well mine is one of a kind...then they have to see my paper work..and shuts them right up..hehe

Well, I like the Marti report, because I like to know the info about my stuff, be it cars or guitars. I also have the Eminger invoice which is cool because it is not a copy but the original document and there is only this one.

My Marti shows all the specs and info I need.

It would have been nice to have the statistics about how many there were built with my specs and knowing if it was one of a kind would have been nice too, I agree.

But that report comes with framed documents and stuff and then I would have to point at my thread on why it sucks being in Europe. Shipping would have been a pain in you know where.

Even without the shipping, the difference in price is considerable.

I think it would only be worth it, if the framed documents described the exact car that was standing beside them, see what I mean?

Like someone said, it doesn't list the 18 inch rims. (By the way that was a very rare dealer option, duh! :) )

I am happy to know what options the car came with and what day it was built etc. By the way, my birthday and the built date of my car have the exact same numbers. (details via pm if you wanna know)

I guess that must mean something.

Back