It's come a long Way!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Here's some pics of Before after we stripped down my stang...After this it went out to the media blaster..Was then coated with sikkins ep primer...I was in the a/b business for over 20 years & in 1999 got out to pursue a new business..So the car sat for a few years, In 2004 I decided to send it out to a very rebutable shop to have the structual work done since I was to busy with my new business...well long story short they did about $1000.00 worth of work from 2004 to 2007..I had given them about $9000.00...They then moved to a new location...& kept the car outside uncovered from 2007 to when I pulled it this past june. The only thing that saved it was the sikkins ep primer ! All of the work they did had to be redone not to mention a bunch of parts I had to replace that were ruined from being stored inproperly. I did get my money back plus a few $$$ But I had to serve the shop with court papers...He shit a pickle since I sued him for $30,000...But fast foreward to now & I think i have made an amazing amount of progress in 5 months I didn't work on the car at all in august ! I did more in 5 months then they did in 6 years!

http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n499/FUZZENUT/Mustang%20stuff/

It sure has come a long way! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Just goes to show that if want something done right, you gotta do it yourself.

Good job on your progress.

One thing i learned from classic car ownership, the industry is full of scum bags. Its the sad truth i was burned more then once trying to put my trust in people to do work for me. I've been disappointed almost every time I wonder how these people sleep at night.

I'm glad you were able to recover and can't wait to see your car done.

In other words, one person, with the right motivation, can accomplish a heck of a lot more than someone motivated only by a paycheck. Good work bringing her up to speed after being neglected for that long. Keep us posted on your progress!

And thanks for the great pics to document your work!

Doc

In other words, one person, with the right motivation, can accomplish a heck of a lot more than someone motivated only by a paycheck. Good work bringing her up to speed after being neglected for that long. Keep us posted on your progress!

And thanks for the great pics to document your work!

Doc
Thanks guys !!! Doc you are so right !!! Very well said !!

Posted up a new vid from yesterday

Notice you can't even tell where i joined the new floor to the old floor (butt joint)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back