72 TEX MEX HARD TOP

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustang72ht

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Hard Top
HELLO, IM FROM MAZATLÁN, MEXICO I HAVE AND 72 HARD TOP MUSTANG, IT WAS IMPORTED FROM TEXAS IN 2001, I LIKE TO CALL MAY MUSTANG FUNSTANG, ITS NOS A RESTORED O RESTOMOD ITS JUST A MUSTANG TO HAVE FUN, IT HAS A 84 5.0 ENGINE, WITH EDELBROCK INTAKE AND HOLLEY 4 BARREL CARB, I HAVE IN PLANS TO PUT THE PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTOR AND A AOD TRANS, IT HAS RIGTH NOW A FMX AUTOMATIC TRANS, I PUT DRILLED AND VENTED FRONT DISCS, AND IM LOKING FOR DE FRONT WHEELS TO MACH THE REAR ONES, THE CAR HAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO BE A DAILY DRIVER, IM JUST ADICTED TO IT AND CANT LEAVE IT HOME.

Foto_A0042.jpgHELLO, IM FROM MAZATLÁN, MEXICO I HAVE AND 72 HARD TOP MUSTANG, IT WAS IMPORTED FROM TEXAS IN 2001, I LIKE TO CALL MAY MUSTANG FUNSTANG, ITS NOS A RESTORED O RESTOMOD ITS JUST A MUSTANG TO HAVE FUN, IT HAS A 84 5.0 ENGINE, WITH EDELBROCK INTAKE AND HOLLEY 4 BARREL CARB, I HAVE IN PLANS TO PUT THE PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTOR AND A AOD TRANS, IT HAS RIGTH NOW A FMX AUTOMATIC TRANS, I PUT DRILLED AND VENTED FRONT DISCS, AND IM LOKING FOR DE FRONT WHEELS TO MACH THE REAR ONES, THE CAR HAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO BE A DAILY DRIVER, IM JUST ADICTED TO IT AND CANT LEAVE IT HOME.

Welcome! As mentioned...post some pics!

::welcome::

HELLO, IM FROM MAZATLÁN, MEXICO I HAVE AND 72 HARD TOP MUSTANG, IT WAS IMPORTED FROM TEXAS IN 2001, I LIKE TO CALL MAY MUSTANG FUNSTANG, ITS NOS A RESTORED O RESTOMOD ITS JUST A MUSTANG TO HAVE FUN, IT HAS A 84 5.0 ENGINE, WITH EDELBROCK INTAKE AND HOLLEY 4 BARREL CARB, I HAVE IN PLANS TO PUT THE PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTOR AND A AOD TRANS, IT HAS RIGTH NOW A FMX AUTOMATIC TRANS, I PUT DRILLED AND VENTED FRONT DISCS, AND IM LOKING FOR DE FRONT WHEELS TO MACH THE REAR ONES, THE CAR HAS ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO BE A DAILY DRIVER, IM JUST ADICTED TO IT AND CANT LEAVE IT HOME.

Foto_A0042.jpg

Welcome to the site!

We are sure developing an international flavor.
we sure are. and welcome to the site from alabama. very nice mustang too.

seems like there are as many fans and cars across the border and over seas as there are here in the states.::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

Sounds like you have the right approach for your "Funstang."

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Please do not hesitate to post up as appropriate to the Forums as we value each and every member's input. I think you will like it here:).

Again, Welcome aboard.

BT

Welcome from Canada, nice coupe at least you don't have to store it in the winter!

welcome from vienna!!

regards

abudi

Welcome to the site!

seems like there are as many fans and cars across the border and over seas as there are here in the states.::welcome::
I didn't know Alabama was a foreign country!?

You do seem to speak a foreign language though. :D

Welcome to the site!

LOL, What Doc meant by international flavor is Taco Bell.::chili::::shrug::

LOL, What Doc meant by international flavor is Taco Bell.::chili::::shrug::
LOL!! Although I think might have been Jeff that time, instead of me. :cool: :p

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back