Another Milk carton Memeber only Maybe Widowmaker00

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godspeed to our service men and women. we cant do what we do without them.

I'm still around, I check every few days or so. The internet's not all that great here so I can't always post, and we are very busy most of the time. Today is actually our first "day off" since we have been here.

I am with a route clearance company, so we go out on mission everyday, looking for information on possible threats, then go after them.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season, and still enjoying their cars despite the cold weather. I'll be back next summer, and my car is getting torn apart, like I've always wanted to do, because I will have a garage finally.

Thanks for your support guys.

I'm still around, I check every few days or so. The internet's not all that great here so I can't always post, and we are very busy most of the time. Today is actually our first "day off" since we have been here.

I am with a route clearance company, so we go out on mission everyday, looking for information on possible threats, then go after them.

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season, and still enjoying their cars despite the cold weather. I'll be back next summer, and my car is getting torn apart, like I've always wanted to do, because I will have a garage finally.

Thanks for your support guys.
Just come home safe. Thanks for all you and those with you are doing! :salute:

Back