• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Disc Brake Parts for Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1, Grabber Blue w/Argent stripes. Original 2V 351C Auto, Tilt, rear defog, Black Comfortweave Interior. Under restoration. Original colors, 4V 351C, 4-Speed, Spoilers, Magnums, Ram Air. All Ford parts.
View attachment 10967I have 2 lefts and two rights for sale. Just what you need for conversion to disc. Spindles, Caliper brackets, calipers, and rotors. Someone please make them go away.

$50 per pair, you pay shipping.

Hey team!

Multiple points of interest on this one. As I told another person, shipping is a lot less if don't take the rotors(they are really just good for core value I think). That would give spindles, backing plates, caliper brackets, calipers, dirt and grease.

I am assuming they would be about 30lbs per pair without the rotors. I am not that good with shipping deals, so you can calculate your favorite way from 64014, Blue Springs, MO. Maybe $5 or so for me to package them

76903 - Guestimate $30 UPS GRound + $5 Packaging

37716 - Same as above UPS Ground -after holidays+ $5 Packaging

aww and i was going to get them for the hub/ rotors
I can sell you just hub/rotor another responder only wants the rest w/o the rotors. I am not sure if they will clean up yet. I have not measured them.

sir

do you still have these?

Do you have a set availible without the rotors, I know I'm about a week late but you can never tell. Also my shipping area is 44826, usually the US post office is always cheaper on postage than Fedex or UPS.

Back