1 owner 16,000 orig miles 73 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this - do not know the person

A one owner 73 Mach 1 all original

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5720730252.html

Ray can you add the picture or a better link ?

I would want the 66 wagon if I had any extra cash laying around.

Then I would do the grocery shopping :D

Yes sir!

73 Mach 1 16k miles.jpg

73 Mach 1 16k miles a.jpg

And that nice looking wagon!

66 wagon.jpg

Ray

Don, you just HAD to post that!! I really need the 73 Mach ("ARM"-another red Mustang) since I'm down to two red Mustang's now. The 66 wagon, the 66 XL 500, and the 78 white Mark V with the Wedgewood Blue vinyl top would be a good start!! Now if I could only remember where I buried those coffee cans full of $$ in the backyard!! :whistling:

Don, you just HAD to post that!! I really need the 73 Mach ("ARM"-another red Mustang) since I'm down to two red Mustang's now. The 66 wagon, the 66 XL 500, and the 78 white Mark V with the Wedgewood Blue vinyl top would be a good start!! Now if I could only remember where I buried those coffee cans full of $$ in the backyard!! :whistling:
Steve, send me your address, I will help you dig up those coffee cans full of cash. Don't worry the shovel won't slip and hit you in the head when we dig up the last one ... trust me ::devil::

Why do I always have to fill in the holes by myself on these

adventures :whistling:

Steve, send me your address, I will help you dig up those coffee cans full of cash. Don't worry the shovel won't slip and hit you in the head when we dig up the last one ... trust me ::devil::

Why do I always have to fill in the holes by myself on these

adventures :whistling:
I'd be happy to provide security detail. Just bring all the money to me. I'll be onsite in my car. I will take to a safe place for that extra level of financial integrity. I will not share this location with anyone!

:whistling: I will even invest the money to help make you more money. But just remember - it takes time! A VERY LONG TIME. Don't be greedy! rofl

(to be safe I'd need to change my name... :chin:)

Has anyone inquired further regarding the Mustang's drivetrain? We know it's automatic from the listing, but is it a 302, 351, and if it's a 351 is it a 2V or 4V? Kind of nice to see the hood left natural without the added blackout. I don't want to waste the guy's time since I'm not in the market, but it seems like more and more of these essentially brand new 40+ year old cars are coming to light. I'm perfectly happy with my '71 J code 429 4 speed Mach 1. This '73 should be a real time capsule to that era for whoever picks it up. One of my friends had essentially the same looking car back in the late 1970's. Red '73 Mach 1, 302 automatic, and get this- side pipes!

Back