• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1966 Convertible window trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
I am the original owner of my 71 Mach, but like many other members I own other Mustangs.  Currently finishing up restoration of my 66 convertible and hoping that some other members may have the lower front windshield trim that is between the dash pad and the window itself.  I believe that this is a 2 piece item.  If you have this please contact me with condition and price.

Thanks!

Mac

After searching high and low on the internet.  The cheapest price there was $79 (plus shipping) for a set that was just ok but would need to be repainted.  However attending a local small swap meet here by me, I found a set that was in great shape, no need for repaint for $22.  I guess the moral of this is don't rely on just the internet for things.  It is very accessable but not always the best quality or lowest price.

Back