1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Passenger fender? I saw that car for sale but passed on it

japrine

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
Can you give me a price for the tach cluster?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO X using Tapatalk

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

You and others with similar cars might consider posting the VIN of these parted out car(s) in the registry on this site. It might be important later as the VIN swaps (unfortunately) get more common...

Thanks,

Ray

Reaction score
My Car
None currently
I'd like to post my interest in the windshield trim, even if it's scratched, unless dinged too bad. Also the interior part that goes on top of the windshield in between the A-pillars.

Thanks!
ok,I know one side has a ding but i think the rest is nice,60.00 plus shipping.middle tri piece has a lot of surface rust,that piece you can have for free.send your email if you want pics,thanks

Reaction score
My Car
71 convertible

Thanks!
If these parts don't work out for you, I have some from my restoration that I won't be using.

Reaction score
My Car
My '72 convertible was ordered from a factory catalog while I was serving in Viet Nam '71.
In need of the right inner panel. The ashtray would be nice also.

Pic and price please.

MeZapU

Reaction score
My Car
12 GT
73 Mach 1
85 GT
66 F-100
How is the a-pillar trim? I'm doing my cars heater core at the moment and it all cracked to heck as soon as I dropped the dash.

Robotec1

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Convertible 429 CJ EFI Auto
[url=https://ibb.co/gYnPOv][img]https://preview.ibb.co/fsUtGF/71_Mustang_429_CJ_Top_Down.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=https://imgbb.com/]free png image[/url]
Just picked up a 1971 convertible to part.black interior,buckets rear seat,full console with clock,1971 round seat belt light,convenience group package,tach cluster,etc.let me know what parts you need.

Hello, What condition is the seat belt light? Have any pics?

Thanks, Keven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
1971 round seat belt light is SOLD...to me LOL

I also need the hardware for the convertible top boot moldings, thanks!

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
I did not find 1971 seat belt light under throttle70 on ebay, can you take it off ebay and sell it to me please if it's still available?

Reaction score
My Car
71 conv,429cj, 4spd 3.5 N-case, it's not an original but the running gear is correct.

69 Fastback, it's a project. going to be a built BBF with a Lenco 5spd. Looking to get the car in the mid 8 to low 9 sec and still be streetable. I just hope I get it done before I am too old to drive it. lol.
Hi,

I am interested in the seat belts if you have them, and if so, how much?

Thanks

Staci