1971 "Boss"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it sells for that much I would think about it. At least the seller owns up that its not a real boss and the car is that Ford should have built. No shots of the floor pans/frame rails so you have got to wonder about the rust issues. Not a bad looking car other than the price.

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not going to tear this car to shreds. Many issues - even with the claims/description.

but... Repro ram air breather assy is painted wrong color - too light of blue!

Ok I'll stop. :) but...

Car started a s 302-2V automatic convertible. Original 302 swapped for a Boss 351 engine????? (very skeptical) :huh: - and what auto transmission is it mated to - the original C-4 :huh:

Sadly, little to no attention to detail - even for a modified car.

In my opinion - not worth any where near what the starting bid price indicates.

Looks can be very deceiving IMHO.

Buyers beware.

Ray

It's a nice looking car but there still plenty that's unfinished. The glove box photo shows lots of water damage which tells me to be weary of the claim that there is no rust. Plus it's a non functioning Ram-Air, the required vacuum lines are missing. As pointed out wrong color for breather, whole car could use detailing. To bad, with a little elbow grease and a few little items that car would show so much better. Plus, 20K starting bid and 44K buys it, he apparently doesn't want to sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The convertible top is on backwards for a Boss...

Back