1971 Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t the Decor group get you the sport lamps ? Nicely optioned vert

1971 Decor Group was primarily an interior option. Since he has a convertible, it received the knitted vinyl seats, deluxe molded door panels, deluxe two spoke wheel, deluxe camera case finish panels with chrome trim on driver and passenger side, and an ash tray in the PS rear qtr trim panel. On the outside, it included color keyed racing mirrors, bright rocker and wheel lip moldings.

These options changed depending upon the body style, base sportsroof and coupes did not get the molded door panels. Cloth wasn't available on the convertible. Wheel lip and rocker moldings were deleted on the B351. It also wasn't available on Mach 1 or the Grande'.

1972 & 1973 Decor Groups was the exterior option with the "Mach 1" styling.

I put together my own car show display board for my convertible. I included a Deluxe Marti report, a copy of the original invoice, a copy of the original window sticker, a reproduction door data plate, Marti's breakdown of my personalized production statistics and my original Grady Whitlock Ford dealership tag.

I framed everything on a Ford blue mat, in a black aluminum frame with heavy plexiglass sheet for durability. I think it turned out nice.

PoFoFramed.jpg

I put together my own car show display board for my convertible. I included a Deluxe Marti report, a copy of the original invoice, a copy of the original window sticker, a reproduction door data plate, Marti's breakdown of my personalized production statistics and my original Grady Whitlock Ford dealership tag.

I framed everything on a Ford blue mat, in a black aluminum frame with heavy plexiglass sheet for durability. I think it turned out nice.
Nicely done!

Back