• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted 1971 standard grill

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyro86

Reaction score
I am looking for a org. grill , gray
Standered , no lights if anyone has one or knows who does give me shout thanks
AJ

You should post this in the parts wanted section. Make sure you indicate where you live because shipping something that big can be expensive; you might be lucky and find someone near by with one.

AJ, are you looking for one like this? It’s from my 1971 convertible. I am in Texas. If this is what you’re looking for PM me and I am sure we can work it out. Like Steve said it is a large piece, but it will ship.

It’s dirty but it’s in great condition for it’s age.

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
You should post this in the parts wanted section. Make sure you indicate where you live because shipping something that big can be expensive; you might be lucky and find someone near by with one.
Thanks for the info. I’m not good at this stuff , working at . Lol
Will try close to me and thanks again
AJ

AJ, are you looking for one like this? It’s from my 1971 convertible. I am in Texas. If this is what you’re looking for PM me and I am sure we can work it out. Like Steve said it is a large piece, but it will ship.

It’s dirty but it’s in great condition for its age.
Is this Grille a factory item? It looks good in the pictures. Any cracks or chips or missing mounting tabs?

Where are you located
I don’t have one for sale but my 71 fastback mach1 doesn’t have the pony. It has the small vertical red white and blue strip with a small pony pony on it.

It’s dirty but it’s in great condition for it’s age.
The grille SOLD :cool:

FOR Sale: I have a stock 1971-1972 Grille Ford Factory Mustang for sale, It has a right partial headlight broken piece but it can be glued back on. If interested check out the below pictures. Asking $85.00 or best offer plus the handling cost and shipping cost.

Attachments

• IMG_6032.JPG
    IMG_6032.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6033.JPG
    IMG_6033.JPG
  • IMG_6034.JPG
    IMG_6034.JPG
  • IMG_6035.JPG
    IMG_6035.JPG