1971 Urethane Front Bumper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddog9776

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Grabber Lime
351C, 3V heads
Mutha-Thumpr cam.
Anybody out there have the part number for the urethane front bumper on the 71's? Mines near perfect, but it's got a little waver to it on the drivers side that's giving me fits and I wanted to see what was out there that might not need tweaking.

Anybody out there have the part number for the urethane front bumper on the 71's? Mines near perfect, but it's got a little waver to it on the drivers side that's giving me fits and I wanted to see what was out there that might not need tweaking.
No one makes a reproduction and good luck finding an NOS one. Only used ones are available and no one really cares what the D1ZZ number is anymore - just search for a 71-72 front bumper where ever you can.

Post up a pic & can tell you how to fix it..(is it where the side meets the fender?)

The collision guide that I posted elsewhere seems to show it as "chrome D1ZZ 17757A with a rubber insert as D2ZZ 17757F". But I'm not a 71-72 xpert. I'm barely knowledgable (compared to the rest of the guys on this site) on 73s.

71 front bumper.jpg

Back