1971 WTH is that

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmm.....the tail lights look kinda cool?

I would buy that car in a hearth beat, i'm into ugly unusual things, that fits in that category very well, but i imagine they want a bunch for it!

Looks like a mean shark!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I kinda do like the rear of the car with the tail lights and that spoiler.

Other than that I think it's too far gone and too special so it probably won't sell.

You can never go back to original with that one and it's unlikely someone wants that particular car bad enough to spend what it takes to rebuild it the way it is.

I would buy that car in a hearth beat, i'm into ugly unusual things, that fits in that category very well, but i imagine they want a bunch for it!

Looks like a mean shark!
It looks like more Is missing than we think. A lot of high rust areas and missing panels in the pics. It would take a lot of $$ just to make it safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't quite figure out what is going on with the windshield post. Why the weird gap? Did they widen the body of the car or is it just an incorrect windshield? It's almost as if the windshield isn't in place at the bottom but it's too big a gap for even that.

Looks to me the car was chopped and someone tried to pick a windshield that fit height wise, however did NOT fit the body lines on the sides.

In my opinion the car needs a lot of work however i can see it could be more appealing to non purest with the nose redesigned, side flares removed or at least diminished a lot, the hood scoop also removed, and interior brought up to this decade or brought back to the decade the car was build. Overall I do like the main body lines with the nose angled down and the chop on the car, plus what they did with the rear (again minus the flares).

The guy is asking way too much for this car for like stated above for a car that needs too much work just to put it back on the road, not to even mention to give it a quality restoration. My opinion in its conditions its worth about as much as the parts and that's about it.

I can't quite figure out what is going on with the windshield post. Why the weird gap? Did they widen the body of the car or is it just an incorrect windshield? It's almost as if the windshield isn't in place at the bottom but it's too big a gap for even that.

Back