1972 Mach 1 in Huntsville, AL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ford/251056-1972-mustang-mach-1-new-302-enginer-almost-fully-restored.html

1972-mustang-mach-1-new-302-enginer-almost-fully-restored-2.jpg

Orig Mach 1, H code car. Repainted to original color in 2016; painted with extreme care. Hand rubbed clear coats.

New carpet, door panels, 100% weather-stripping, front gas shocks and front disc brake conversion in 2016.

Many new parts, to include quality performance engine rebuild and dressed in 2015 – only 2k miles on rebuild. Leaf springs, rear shocks, rims, tires, carb,dash, and headliner new in 2015.This is a 302 automatic car,4 barrel carb with awesome crane cam and MSD coil+ignition. The interior is standard black and needs only final touches to be completed. The original seats are in good condition. PB, PS.

The hard work is done; car is an easy to complete. Virtually rust free. This car has been in state of AL for at least the last 30 yrs. AL does not issue titles for 1972 and earlier year models.

71-73 series on the rise and very popular, especially with this color paint.

Car runs and drives excellent, esp strong on top end, and is a real head-turner. Just needs final restoral. More pictures to follow.

Known needs: Front bumper painting (owner to have professionally painted), new heater box (have heater core, buyer option to buy/install heater box).

This one looks about the most honest out of the ones I found on the site.

It actually says that final restoration is still needed.  The trunk spoiler's on backward and it's missing a section of hockey stripe on the passenger-side fender, along with some other details showing up in the pics and description.

I like it - good price, good-lookin' car, and less B.S. than other listings.

I'd get some new rear wheels with better offset, and bring the back-end down a few inches, though.

I know there is 1 70 on there for $92,000 with the wrong shifter seats no smog and no rev limiter. What a joke. It's not evan a SCJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back