1972 Mach 1... Ouch!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that the first thought to my mind was whether they'd sell off the RH quarter panel for my car?

-Kurt
This car is not worth much. The Magnums - probably repops.

IMHO, the car is worth about $1,500; Max.

Ray

I tried to contact the seller without luck, most likely someone in the middle trying to make some money, got burned on a deal like this a few years back. My guess is the entire body is tweeked, it was a hard hit.

Is it wrong that the first thought to my mind was whether they'd sell off the RH quarter panel for my car?

-Kurt
Hello Kurt; You & I must be going to Hell on the Express Train, cause my "first thought" was..I see it says 351 Ram Air on the hood, I wonder if it has Ram Air parts?!...Mark

I tried to contact the seller without luck, most likely someone in the middle trying to make some money
Ditto. Second time this week on a C-list ad.

Hello Kurt; You & I must be going to Hell on the Express Train, cause my "first thought" was..I see it says 351 Ram Air on the hood, I wonder if it has Ram Air parts?!...Mark
::beer::

Looks as if I'm not the only one who sees opportunity whenever one of these '71-73s wind up smashed. They're often interesting parts sources (if limited) in comparison to your average, rusty parts car.

-Kurt

Back