• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mach 1 Q Code 21k Original Miles 4 Speed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtdubvee

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 351
Hey guys. My dad is going to sell his Mach 1. He bought it new in 1972. One Owner 21000 miles. White with Red Interior. Q code Mach 1 4 speed. The car is 100% original and numbers matching. Carb D2ZF-AA. Distributor D2ZF-12127-EA. N Case Rearend with Axle tag still on it. Engine is 100 intact. The only original part missing is the air cleaner.

The car was white with red interior. He stripped the car down to bare metal and put a NOS tailight panel in it because it had a dent in it. So it has a new tailight panel NOS. The car is currently care metal but all together. Interior door panels and seats are out but that is it. He said he was just gonna have it repainted while he was at it. That was in the 70s. He stripped it to bare metal and put a metal protectant on it and the metal look perfect. He did it right.

The car is missing nothing except that air cleaner. 100% complete.

The seats and interior are in IMMACULATE condition. Full console. Perfect red headliner. Perfect dashpad. Perfect door panels.

The car has 0 rust anywhere. NO RUST!!

Ive never seen a car so complete and original. He has every single part for it.

IT FIRES RIGHT UP AND RUNS AND DRIVES.

He has NOS rubber for it.

All original documentation. Owners card etc.

The car honestly just need painted back to white, and the exterior parts and trim bolted back on. He has all the new Ford Stripes and Mach 1 decals etc.

Its like a time capsule. Its really cool to see one so original. One owner. Hes owned it for 45 years.

He's wanting to get 25k for it.

if you have any questions or would like please please email me at [email protected] or call me at 304-228-4732

Back