1972 Mustang conv Marti

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice car Ray! I was looking for one of these too.

Wow Ray that's one sweet car. If I were ordering on new in 72 that's one I would have ordered. Q code and 4 speed, bright red convertible would be my choice.

Thanks. Another cool part of this site - I have had communication with a few owners of the similarly equipped Q code 'verts! I have been able to share information, pics and other resource material to help them as they work to restore their cars. I have been able to share a lot of information I have learned on this site. Thanks to ALL

::beer:: still learnin' !!

Ray

Hi Ray,

very nice Car! Look's great!

Juergen

Very nice car Ray! I was looking for one of these too.

Wow Ray that's one sweet car. If I were ordering on new in 72 that's one I would have ordered. Q code and 4 speed, bright red convertible would be my choice.

Thanks. Another cool part of this site - I have had communication with a few of the similarly equipped Q code 'verts! I have been able to share information, pics and other resource material to help them as they work to restore their cars. I have been able to share a lot of information I have learned on this site. Thanks to ALL

::beer:: still learnin' !!

Ray

Back