• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Mustang Mach1 532ci

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1460

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach 1
I made up my mind on a decision ive been thinking about for the last year or so.. Its up for sale on Ebay. Heres a link, ill be sad to see her go but since it sits in my garage and only moves about 150-200 miles a year it would be better off making someone else happy who can use it more than me. Ill probobly end up using the money toward a new F150 as my Bronco is getting a little tired and its just time for something more "economical" for me. I had the first bid just a few minutes after I posted it and the "watching" number grows daily. Well see what happens theres a video of a walkaround and startup if anyones just bored or interested. I still have my 66 Mustang so i wont be completely "stangless" haha. I have to give cudos to this site tho i learned a lot and accomplished alot with all ofyour info and help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-521CI-Big-Block-/130710231472?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1e6eefd9b0

Good Luck with your sale, Cody!

Your combination is similar to my plans for Fire (my '73 Mach 1). In fact, I have the exact same cam although I am going with the 545, a 4-bolt main CJ block and Charlie Evans ported Trick Flow Streets.

I KNOW you had to put a lot of "treasure" into that build and someone has the opportunity to get their hands on a REALLY strong build!

Again, Good Luck!

BT

I watched your video earlier. Stout motor you have their. Good luck with the sale and seeing it all they way through. EBay is a bit tricky when it comes to car sales and bidders actually following through on their commitment.

Thanks guys, quite a few watching and 2 bids with 4.5 days left. We'll see what happens. I'm hoping people are waiting till the end to bid and not just watching for sport:)

Back