• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 mustang sprint for parts or restore

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach1
1972 sprint, clean title, hit in the rear. I bought it to part out but then found the parts I needed, there was a few on here interested so I'm going to sell it for what I have in it, 1700 . Everything is there including the rear spoiler is inside the car. Hit in rear but tail lights aren't even broke. Has great doors, fenders are great, 

picture upload websitesmach grille and one of the nicest urathane bumpers I've seen. I know nothing about drivetrain except the 302 is stuck and trans fluid is red. There are a ton of parts in this car. After it was hit in 99 by uninsured driver the guy had it rolled into a barn where it sat in neutral since, keys are in the tilt colum, window was down interior is crappy. Still it's a one year only sprint. Hubcaps are included part out or restore up to you. Located indianola il please call or text as I'm not on here much. 217-504-4529 I'll try and upload pics but if they dont work text or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
That tilt column and 3 spoke is about $1,000 to buy one. Great deal for sure. Worth more as parts car than to fix for sure.

I was talking with someone at swap meet about when to part a car. He was corvette guy. He said if you had to even paint one fender on a corvette you usually could get more money out of the parts than to fix the car and sell.

Nothing against coupes or 302 but they just do not sell great.

Back