1972 Mustang Wagon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't like the wagon version, then I suggest you try this one on for size.... :whistling:

1972Mustang4x4finisheda.jpg

No, I love wagons, just a purist to form when it comes to my Mach 1. For most of my life I have been an avid 4X4'er and I remember back in the 80's seeing an article on a 65 Mustang convertible - a very nice 4X4! Everything you could want in a Jeep in a Mustang! What about a Mustang wagon 4X4? I like your imagination but I will keep my Mach 1 as is - thank you.

Oh, man, Brett, you've got to stop!:D

I'm starting to have nightmares about wacko Mustangs - you wouldn't believe what my convertible looked like in my dream last night :s.

Then again, maybe you would....:p

Thanks for the laughs!

Doc

That real 4x4 bigfoot is......magnificent!!

And when I bought my car I was told the 72,000 miles on the clock was legitimate....but a search on the cars history seems to prove otherwise. :(

I guess I should suspected something was amiss when I saw the car was sold to a NASA dealership on the Marti report.....

The Apollo astronaut isn't saluting the flag - he's actually scratching his head wondering if he can do a Dukes of Hazzard jump off the top of the hill behind without bending the chassis in the low gravity.

moonstang-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That real 4x4 bigfoot is......magnificent!!

And when I bought my car I was told the 72,000 miles on the clock was legitimate....but a search on the cars history seems to prove otherwise. :(

I guess I should suspected something was amiss when I saw the car was sold to a NASA dealership on the Marti report.....

The Apollo astronaut isn't saluting the flag - he's actually scratching his head wondering if he can do a Dukes of Hazzard jump off the top of the hill behind without bending the chassis in the low gravity.

moonstang-1.jpg
rof lrofl rofl rofl rofl

Try this... this one is not photoshopped.
I posted this one in an other thread

Last edited by a moderator:

moonstang-1.jpg
That pic is priceless! :)

I don't think he's wondering about bending the chassis but whether or not he will stay in orbit around the moon after the jump. rofl

The big foot stang has a terrible time backing up and changing lanes with those blindspots!

The lunarstang pic is awesome! It would be the Dukes of Apollo show after that jump...he may even make it back to earth if he lines it up just right. Lol

Sorry to bump this up, but it reminded me of a Photoshop I had long planned to do on this white hardtop - but hadn't bothered to do until being re-inspired by this thread:

bhbs55.jpg

-Kurt

Kurt, that is awesome. Both the quality of the photoshop and the look of that car. You got the lines and proportions right. I'd buy that car in a heartbeat.

Back