• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1972 Q Code C6 Conv for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice looking Mustang. Seems like most of the red convertibles I see have the white interior. I like the vermilion interior. The price isn't horrible either for what you are getting.

Besides its price, it seems a fantastic car...

It looks great, and it is an original 351 4V Cobra Jet...

It is good in deed that this cars are more and more valued this days :p

That car needs to be PERFECT to command $28k! It does look like a very nice car but there are tons of very nice examples for 1/2 that price.
+ 1

It is a rare car but I question how well it is done when I see the cheap flexable radiator hose.

And if you get the repro ram air - paint the base blue VS leaving the black primer that will rust.

That car needs to be PERFECT to command $28k! It does look like a very nice car but there are tons of very nice examples for 1/2 that price.
+ 1

It is a rare car but I question how well it is done when I see the cheap flexable radiator hose.

And if you get the repro ram air - paint the base blue VS leaving the black primer that will rust.
True on the Rad hose... I didn´t stopped at that but is certainly adds a ???? on how the car is detailed...

Don.. you are the man! :p

Having lived and "traded" in the world of collector cars in Florida for many years, anything for sale from either Fort Lauderdale or Miami automatically raises red flags. Buyers beware. Met too many folk (from the north) who bought cars sight unseen from these two locations and were sorry they did. There is just no substitute for a personal vehicle inspection by an experienced set of eyes. my 2 cents

:huh:

The car is in Oklahoma, not Florida.

Check out the ad again - top of the page:

1972 Ford Mustang Conv. Q code - $28500 (Miami, OK) = Miami Oklahoma.

It is showing on Kansas City Missouri craiglist with an area code of a NE Oklahoma phone number.

Miami Oklahoma is a small town near a major lake in NE OK (Grand Lake).

I updated the thread description to help with location confusion.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Back