7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great cars and also great people. I am glad that you posted up some pictures. Hope to see you soon.

Nice cars! Welcome from West Virginia!

whoa! favorite year in favorite colors. I offer my compliments on a beautiful car. excuse me while i refill my glass and go down to the garage and frown at my FMX.

john/cindy's72mach1

Reaction score
My Car
72 Qcode CJ 4spd medium blue metallic silver stripes .78 F150 4X4 gloss black.2007 grabber orange convertable GT w/ shaker cold air hood .
Finally!!!! An introduction! We're Ford enthusiasts from way back and Mustang in particular. We have a 2007 GT Grabber Orange Convertible and found our 1972 Mach 1 in May 2013. Everything else is 4 wheel drive and we enjoy the Mustangs all summer.

We were turned on to this site by 72R Code at a cruise-in and have enjoyed comparing our Mach1 to his.

shelterhouse%20%28Custom%29.jpg

Wheels and tires and locking rear differential 350 gear.

Everything else original, including Ford Motorcraft Carb

John & Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I copied the into you posted in your garage and pasted it here where it will be seen by more members who what to get to know you guys.

Very nice car! I love that color combo.

Great looking 72..

Welcome from SE Michigan.

Bright Blue Metallic accented by argent stripes; you can't beat the color combo for the 1972 Mach 1. As others have said, well done on your catch of this beautiful pony. And welcome to another Hoosier couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back