• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 351 cobra jet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luc2121

Reaction score
My Car
1969 boss 302 1970 boss 302
I have a 1973 351 cobra jet engine and am considering selling it, was going to put it in a bronco but figured I would check on here if anyone needed one to complete a build

[email protected]

You are in Canada too far or I would check it out. BTW Cobra Jet production stopped in 1972 during the year. They just called the 73 a 351 4-V Q code if you had 4 bolt mains. Casting number on block is same for 2 or 4 bolt you have to look inside to know.

73 is low compression open heads, dished pistons but block is same as previous years. You should have lots of interest especially if standard bore.

Pic is of an original 12,000 mile 73 Q code Mach 1, note decal on air cleaner.

David

I have a 1973 351 cobra jet engine and am considering selling it, was going to put it in a bronco but figured I would check on here if anyone needed one to complete a build

[email protected]
Did you find a buyer yet?

Back