• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 coupe parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you please list the prices on the parts?

Parting a 73 notchback,black interior,am/fm radio,power windows,tach cluster,full console with clock,clean parts.
Hi boltstang,

Would like to buy the rear (short) wind cranks. Please let me know how much you need for them, including shipping to Ohio.

Thanks (Merrry Christmas)

Mac

Parting a 73 notchback,black interior,am/fm radio,power windows,tach cluster,full console with clock,clean parts.
Hi boltstang,

Would like to buy the rear (short) wind cranks. Please let me know how much you need for them, including shipping to Ohio.

Thanks (Merrry Christmas)

Mac
Hi Mac

It's a power window car so no window cranks.

I'm looking for a good shiny chrome trim around the windshield? Also the "lights" bezel that goes on the head light switch.

Thanks

Hello 3514boltstang,

I am interested in the AM/FM radio from the 1973 mustang if it is in a nice and working condition. I have a 1973 convertible myself but it is missing the original AM/FM radio.

I am looking for the 1973 inner fender splash shields as well. Are these still on the car and for sale?

A photo of the radio would be much appreciated!

Best regards,

Jeroen

Hi, need a good radio bezel

Parting  a 73 notchback,black interior,am/fm radio,power windows,tach cluster,full console with clock,clean parts.
Looking for the rear passenger bumper Bracket

Is this an automatic?

I need the entire floor shifter assembly, from the linkage up, and I'd make you a very fair offer for the console as well - provided it's in decent shape.

i'm interested in the power windows and everything related to them. (windows, window rails, motors, switches, door panels, wiring, etc....

What a waste. Moderator please remove this post. Two plus months later and still no posting of prices or part photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back