• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Ford Mustang mach clone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
That looks like a nice car. Too bad it has camaro stripes. :D
If he removes the mach 1 decals - puts on SS deals

Then he could call it an SS clone - It's all about the decals :)

The still black primer marker light bezels are a nice touch :huh:

If he removes the mach 1 decals - puts on SS deals

Then he could call it an SS clone - It's all about the decals :)

The still black primer marker light bezels are a nice touch :huh:
You forgot the way the qtr extension fits on the right about a 1/2" off Also Looks like the lower qtr body line got lost in the sea of mud .. could be a bondo boat ..Buyer beware on that one..

That seems a fair price for an ebay, haven't see in person car in the condition it is in.

I won't bash another mustang but the fit of the qtr panel end pieces is rather concerning.

That seems a fair price for an ebay, haven't see in person car in the condition it is in.

I won't bash another mustang but the fit of the qtr panel end pieces is rather concerning.
+1 I think he got a real good price for it considering the condition it's in

My thoughts exactly.

+1 I think he got a real good price for it considering the condition it's in

I agree with will e and I would think he got a real good deal for it too.

Auction ended at $7300.

I'm curious if he actually lets it go now for that price.
No feedback on the current sale yet, but the previous feedback is bad for the previous attempt at the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe he has the gall to put a buy it now price at $7,500. That only $200 more than what it sold for. Hes probably already lost that much by backing out on the sales.

Is there no contractual agreement when items are sold on ebay? I would think a previous (successful) bidder could bring a lawsuit?

And I too am concerned that ebay lets this seller continually retract his offer once the auction is over.

Ray

Are you sure he has refused to sell, and maybe the auction winners were not able to pay? Just a thought...

He might be using a burn account to up the bid and keeps winning it himself because he keeps pushing the envelope too far ... or set the burn account to auto bid to what he feels is a good reserve so he can list it "without reserve" while still having one.

Back