1973 Grill Horse

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A great source for hard to find parts:

Any MCA National Show in the concours section. You just have to be extremely clever and quick to remove the part that your interested in before anyone notices.

Are the colors on it washed out, or does it have some other damage? If the colors just need refreshing, perhaps you know someone who is good at pin-striping. Someone with a steady hand could reapply the colors. I had a friend do that years ago on the side emblems of a GTO. The same guy redid around the 4 speed shifter on a Trans Am using chrome paint. In both cases it looked factory afterward.

Are the colors on it washed out, or does it have some other damage?  If the colors just need refreshing, perhaps you know someone who is good at pin-striping.  Someone with a steady hand could reapply the colors.  I had a friend do that years ago on the side emblems of a GTO.  The same guy redid around the 4 speed shifter on a Trans Am using chrome paint.  In both cases it looked factory afterward.
Previous owner drilled a hole to place a screw through the bottom to hold it in place.

Figured it was time to replace it.

CJPony - $20.93 plus $6.00 shipping.  Difference = $3.57 - Enough for a Bud Light Draft.
Sounds good.

But after winning 2 beer towers at the South Jersey 39th Mustang show yesterday, I have all the beer I need.

Beer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CJPony - $20.93 plus $6.00 shipping.  Difference = $3.57 - Enough for a Bud Light Draft.
Sounds good.

But after winning 2 beer towers at the South Jersey 39th Mustang show yesterday, I have all the beer I need.
In that case I'll send you my address - you ship me the beer - I send you the pony!

Sounds good.

In that case I'll send you my address - you ship me the beer - I send you the pony!
Oh man, to late. I just ordered the Pony from CJ.

Thanks

I can pee better beer.

Really rolling the dice....

FWIW, I'd rather pay the extra money twice over to NPD given the utter shenanigans that CJ is known for. Even if you discount 80% of CJ's issues to their customers, that's still a pretty terrible track record.

I can pee better beer.

Really rolling the dice....

FWIW, I'd rather pay the extra money twice over to NPD given the utter shenanigans that CJ is known for. Even if you discount 80% of CJ's issues to their customers, that's still a pretty terrible track record.
Time will tell. Thanks

Item #D1ZZ-8213-B

71-73 MACH 1 GRILLE EMBLEM

Mach 1 grille ornament with threaded mounting studs.

OLP_sm.bmp

Saw this post too late 27.95 shipped

Item #D1ZZ-8213-B

OLP_sm.bmp

Wish I knew before. If by chance CJ Pony doesn't come through I will order from you.

Thanks
Good chance CJ's will still mess something up, so Don still has a chance LOL!!

I always try to order from OMS! Cant beat the no hassle service.

Item #D1ZZ-8213-B

OLP_sm.bmp

Wish I knew before. If by chance CJ Pony doesn't come through I will order from you.

Thanks

But I always try and hassle you Kevin :whistling:

Thanks

But I always try and hassle you Kevin :whistling:
Guess someone knew better than I.

Got the email from CJ that the part is out of stock and on back order.

So, Don I will order it from you as I should have done in the first place.

Thanks

Done

Thanks again.

Hello MBPSR thanks for the order of the grille pony ... they are on back-order rofl rofl rofl 

Just kidding it will ship tomorrow.

Thanks ... blame Kevin for you being hassled :whistling:

Hello MBPSR thanks for the order of the grille pony ... they are on back-order rofl rofl rofl 

Just kidding it will ship tomorrow.

Thanks ... blame Kevin for you being hassled :whistling:

You freakin had me for a second.  :bravo:

Sounds good.

did you make the family  walk home

Back