1973 in Salvage Yard

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertable
I have a alert set up at the local Salvage yard for 64-73 Mustangs. And this just came in. This is the first  classic stang that I have seen there in the 10 years that I have been watching. I don't know how long it will be there before someone else grabs whatever they want. I don't really need anything, but I'm sure that there are parts for those that do.

It is in Columbia MD. 

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Jessup-206/recents/

Chat Content:

MLOPEZ: [7:17:01 AM] Welcome to LKQ Pick Your Part live customer service, how may I help you today?

Pick Your Part Customer: [7:18:32 AM] can you buy a complete car out of the yard or only parts ?

MLOPEZ: [7:19:05 AM] Good morning we only sell parts

Pick Your Part Customer: [7:19:23 AM] ok, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Need a few things from that! Can you pull them or will they do it?

Yes! Need a few things from that! Can you pull them or will they do it?
I don't know if they will pull or not. Unfortunately, I am not really available to go there today or this weekend.

I don't know if we have any other members in the area. But if you are close enough It might be worth a trip.

You can try and call them or do online chat.

I bet they paid $300 for the whole car from someone that didn't know what they had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Magnums, a full length console and some motor stuff (aluminum valve covers and can't see carb, wonder what else?)

Not all LKQs are the same. But being part of the network means they do pull parts for people. Have to call the actual yard to know.

Yep, A LOT of good parts on that one!.

Someone ought to go pull that dash and all that goes with.

kcmash

If it is not a hidden rotted basket case it seems worthy of being made a driver.

Back