1973 Ivy Glow Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow C6 auto
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow, 4 speed
1973 H code Convertible ivy glow, FMX
Just got the Marti report for my new convertible. All options are still on the car except the trim rings/hub caps. I assume that those were the Ford corporate dog dish type. It just has the standard hubcaps on it now. I just looked up that Ford dealership in Kent, Washington and they are still in business!

Attachments

• 3F03H132529 Marti Report.pdf
    371.2 KB · Views: 3
Just got the Marti report for my new convertible. All options are still on the car except the trim rings/hub caps. I assume that those were the Ford corporate dog dish type. It just has the standard hubcaps on it now. I just looked up that Ford dealership in Kent, Washington and they are still in business!
Hi Steve, Did you have any luck finding the buildsheet for your 73 vert and is it legible? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could snap and picture or scan it and share it with me. If it makes you more comfortable, feel free to blot out the VIN and rotation number, I just would like to see the coding for all those options your car has. Thanks much, Rich.

Hi Steve, Did you have any luck finding the buildsheet for your 73 vert and is it legible? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could snap and picture or scan it and share it with me. If it makes you more comfortable, feel free to blot out the VIN and rotation number, I just would like to see the coding for all those options your car has. Thanks much, Rich.
Rich,

I was able to find my build sheet and it was in decent shape. I actually found two build sheets - the second one was not so good but both are for my car and contain the same information. Both were under the drivers side front carpet. One under the seat and one near the transmission tunnel. Hopefully between the two of them you can find what you are looking for. If you need a closer view of a certain area let me know.

Attachments

• Vert Build Sheet.jpeg
    Vert Build Sheet.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Vert Build Sheet 2.jpg
    Vert Build Sheet 2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Rich,

I was able to find my build sheet and it was in decent shape. I actually found two build sheets - the second one was not so good but both are for my car and contain the same information. Both were under the drivers side front carpet. One under the seat and one near the transmission tunnel. Hopefully between the two of them you can find what you are looking for. If you need a closer view of a certain area let me know.
Hi Steve,
two fairly readable buildsheets.....How lucky is that! I have one and it's unreadable.
Thank you so much for the quick reply and the build sheets. Let me know if I can return the favor someday.

Last edited:
Back