1973 Mustang Mach-1 "Phat-1 Reloaded" from Norway

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modmach1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach-1
Hi all!

Im new to this forum and tought i could make a introduction here :cool:

Im a 30 year old car nut from the cold Norway and i have had my Mustang for 13 years now.

This winter it was time for a upgrade and here is the result, hope you like.

This winter it got new paint, 2006 Mustang GT interior, new built 351W, C6, 14" Wilwood front and back (had 13" before)

phat1interior2006.jpg

phat1interior.jpg

billetandwilwood.jpg

Im happy to answer any question :)

Welcome Nice Looking Ride!

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada! I wonder if you know Torgeir (T-K), another of our members from Norway?

Great looking ride you've got there. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about it. :)

Welcome to the forum. Wow, that car looks awesome!!

How did you get it so low? My chassis almost scrapes the ground and it is nowhere near as low as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Norway pony posseses the best of the old (body style) and the best of the new (interior looks like the new Mustangs). How frequently do you drive it on Norway's roads?

Welcome from hot and sunny Florida.

Welcome from Tampa Bay FL! I'm loving the modern dash/cockpit!

Welcome to the forum. Wow, that car looks awesome!!

How did you get it so low? My chassis almost scrapes the ground and it is nowhere near as low as yours.
Wow, thanks all! Nice and fun with feedbacks :)

I have built a complete air ride system on it (from the bare bone) and found each part to get it how i wanted it to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back