• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Q code Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351, 1969 Fairlane 500 Conv., 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
For Sale: 1973 Mustang Mach 1, Q-code 351 Cobra Jet, C6 automatic, 3.25:1 rear end, Saddle Bronze Metallic exterior with Medium Ginger interior. This car came equipped with air conditioning, tilt wheel, AM/FM Stereo (has aftermarket stereo in it now), full gauges, full console, deluxe interior, sports deck (fold-down) rear seat, rear window defogger, front and rear spoilers, staggered rear shocks and factory 1973 only slotted mags. The engine appears stock except for an Edelbrock aluminum intake and Edelbrock 600 carb (original carb and intake included) but has mild performance improvements with KB Hypereutectic 9.3:1 pistons, Comp Cams 268H performance cam and 2.5” exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. The transmission has a Transgo shift kit and the smaller CJ torque converter, which I believe is about 2400 stall. This Mach 1 has received a top to bottom restoration that currently has less than 200 miles on it. Asking $25,000. Email [email protected] or reply here for more detailed information.

mach1pic.jpg

mach1b.jpg

mach1c.jpg

mach1d.jpg

In my opinion it is an absolute bargain and a beautiful car. Chuck

Thanks guys. I know the economy is weak, so may have to wait, but that's ok. When it does sell, I get to start restoring the Boss 351, so that softens the blow a little.

Steve

Mecum, maybe?
I thought about the auction houses, but you're at the mercy of the audience and could lose your shirt, plus spending a grand to transport it there and a grand or more to sell it. I'm only selling to free up space and cash for other things and am not in a big hurry.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back