2 71 mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capehorn3005

Reaction score
My Car
2 71 mach 1 for sale one is a shell no drive train , from a rust perspective not bad, the other has the 351 cleveland C6 transmission runs drives,
i have 2 71 Mach I for sale they need restoration

If you can, please provide some basic information.

Color

Interior Color

Engine/Tranny

Overall Condition

Asking Price

Pictures

If you are new to this world of 71-73 and want help in finding the correct market value for your cars, let us know.  This site is loaded with ton's of help and expertise.

If either of the cars are complete Boss or 429 cars, I will come tow them away for free, as those gas guzzlers have no value.  :cool:

kcmash

If either of the cars are complete Boss or 429 cars, I will come tow them away for free, as those gas guzzlers have no value.  :cool:

kcmash
Good luck towing across the pond !

i have 2 71 Mach I for sale they need restoration ONE IS a shell that we were going to put the drivetrain from the other. See photos restoration vehicles $2100 See You Tube Greg Barone channel for video

kcmash
Good luck towing across the pond !

Back