2018 Calendars Are Available!

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
We received a ton of GREAT photos for the 2018 calendar and I am please to announce that it is now available for purchase! 

I used almost all of the submitted photos unless they were too small...there was also a lot of mix and matching on the pages so I was unable to list each owner, but many have expressed that they prefer not to be ID'd so I think everyone will be happy!  If your photos didn't make the cut, work on taking and saving some large file photos for next year!  We are definitely going to do this again!!

Here is the link to preview and purchase...remember, any proceeds from this calendar sale go to help support the forum operating costs!

Thanks and enjoy!!   ::thumb::

http://www.lulu.com/shop/webfinity-design/7173mustangscom-2018-calendar/calendar/product-23413109.html

Be sure to check LULU's home page for calendar discount codes before you buy!!

http://www.lulu.com/home

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Just ordered mine as well. Good deal, came up in Can dollars too, thanks Rocketfoot.

Edit addendum;

I thought the choice for the cover photo was a good one, well deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
We received a ton of GREAT photos for the 2018 calendar and I am please to announce that it is now available for purchase! 

I used almost all of the submitted photos unless they were too small...there was also a lot of mix and matching on the pages so I was unable to list each owner, but many have expressed that they prefer not to be ID'd so I think everyone will be happy!  If your photos didn't make the cut, work on taking and saving some large file photos for next year!  We are definitely going to do this again!!

Here is the link to preview and purchase...remember, any proceeds from this calendar sale go to help support the forum operating costs!

Thanks and enjoy!!   ::thumb::

http://www.lulu.com/shop/webfinity-design/7173mustangscom-2018-calendar/calendar/product-23413109.html
Rocketfoot,

Unable to open link.  Just checking, did you receive pics that I had emailed you of my Mach?  If so were you able to use them in the new calendar?

THX!

Mac

Reaction score
My Car
WOW!!!  Got My calendar already. Freakin awesome! But then I might be a bit bias as there are a couple of pics of my car.

Even if YOUR car didn't get selected this year, or you didn't submit pictures, I'm suggesting BUY IT ANYWAY. LuLu have done a great job and the quality is top-notch.

Again, thanks to Rocketfoot, very well done

Geoff.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Thanks!! I am very pleased with them this year!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 429
1972 Mustang Convertible 302
I couldn't get the discount code LULU15 to work but the good news is that LULU30 worked for a 30% discount!!

Thanks for including my car in the calendar!

Reaction score
My Car

Latest posts