2019 Calendar Photo Request!

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

6DUB606

Reaction score
My Car
'73 Mach 1 with checkered history. Working on repairing
what has to be done, replacing what I can to make a nice car and living with the rest. Being on the other side of the world presents challenges but we will get there.
Ok guys, it is that time of the year...time for the annual 7173Mustang.com Photo Calendar...but we need photos! 

If you would like to have your car appear in our 2019 calendar, please post your best photos below!  Try to post the originals or the largest file size that you can...this makes them turn out much better when the calendar is printed.

If you have any troubles posting photos, PM me and I'll reply with an email address to send them to.

Be sure to include your forum username, location, model and year with the photos!  For example:

RocketFoot - Latrobe, PA - 1971 Mach 1

The calendars are sold as a fund raiser to help keep the forums up and running so the we appreciate every aspect of the calendar sales from the generous photo submissions to the actual purchase of the calendars! 

I am also going to put together an amazing (but very tasteful) Pinup Girl calendar!!  More details on that to come!  I don't have enough photos for an all Mustang Babe calendar but I am sure the photos that I have collected will not disappoint!

So, lets see what you have...remember, the best and biggest file size photos that you have!  Post them up!  I'll try to use them all in the calendar but the final decision on content will be based on what photos work best, resolution, etc...
A few shots of my " down under " example.  May need to photo-shop highlight glare.

PKJ

6DUB606 - Queensland, Australia.  1973 Mach 1, H code.

Bru

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
My '72 convertible was ordered from a factory catalog while I was serving in Viet Nam '71.
https://ibb.co/3WzHYBjAre these pictures OK?[/URL]

88290-EB6-4-B92-4-E46-BFB9-2-E4-B910-DA9-F1.jpg

38-AE9421-F503-4-CB5-8-F06-D6354-F3-CC446.jpg

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
GORGEOUS cars here fellas!  Looks like Barry has his work cut out for him.  :whistling:

MarkB

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1/Porsche 1983 944
Any news when the calendars will be done?

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Any news when the calendars will be done?
I am working on calendars today...hopefully, I will have something ready to post by tonight or tomorrow!   :thankyouyellow:

convertable73

Reaction score
My Car
73 convertable. red and black

It's been a while since I was on this site, but missed being here. My pony is still turning heads even though it's been 3 years since it was included in the calender.

004.jpg

Latest posts