2019 Calendars - 10% OFF until Jan 17th!

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
I ordered mine on 12-31-18 and it hasn’t gotten here yet. I just checked the tracking, again, and it is telling me it’s in transit from Memphis. I live in Michigan and tracking shows that it was really close to my house but never came here. So here’s its journey so far, left from MA to PA to NC to GA to TN to KY to TN to MI (this is where it was close to my house) to PA to GA to TN! Un fn believable! This thing is going to have more miles on it than my Mach, lol. Anyway I think it’s funny but I want my calendar!

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I ordered mine on 12-31-18 and it hasn’t gotten here yet. I just checked the tracking, again, and it is telling me it’s in transit from Memphis. I live in Michigan and tracking shows that it was really close to my house but never came here. So here’s its journey so far, left from MA to PA to NC to GA to TN to KY to TN to MI (this is where it was close to my house) to PA to GA to TN! Un fn believable! This thing is going to have more miles on it than my Mach, lol. Anyway I think it’s funny but I want my calendar!
Lulu.com is pretty good...if it doesn't show for some reason, they will refund or send a new one!

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code
Lulu.com is pretty good...if it doesn't show for some reason, they will refund or send a new one!
Ok if it’s not here in another day or two I’ll let them know.