2019 Shawnee, Okla Knights Car Club Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I attended a car show in a small town out east of OKC on Sat.  They usually have an impressive turnout and you get to see cars not normally showing in the metro OKC area.  I'd say over 200 cars were there.  I took pics mainly of the cars that attracted my interest. Many other really nice cars were there too.  Forgive some of the Camaro pics - a good friend is repainting one and I wanted to show the panel gaps on those at the show for reference.  No 71-3's Mustangs this year.

I hope the link below allows all to see.  You can comment on any pic - just under the pics.

https://boss1ray.smugmug.com/Oklahoma-Car-Shows/Shawnee-Okla-Knights-Auto-Club-show-2019

enjoy!

Ray

If ever anyone has trouble with the link - let me know and I will try to assist.  Ray

thx for posting. Always nice to see cars we don't see much around here...

oh and btw, I like your hair style :)

I had a hat on (Borla) to keep my sorta-bald scalp from burning.  But I am seeing that spare tire of a belly way too clear!!!!

Thanks for the pictures. I am lusting after the Cougar GTE! A rare and desirable Mercury. Chuck

Thanks for the pictures. I am lusting after the Cougar GTE! A rare and desirable Mercury. Chuck
Some guys ... sigh my Cougar Eliminator with the BOSS 302 motor in it isn't good enough... small motor envy   :whistling: :chin: ::devil:: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I do agree that car was nice

Some guys ... sigh my Cougar Eliminator with the BOSS 302 motor in it isn't good enough... small motor envy   :whistling: :chin: ::devil:: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I do agree that car was nice
Thanks Don! It is good to know I have friends like you ;) . While the 427 (more likely than 428 due to relative production numbers) in the GTE was de-tuned, it is still a 427. I've never owned one and always wanted one.  Chuck

Back