2021 Mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAWN...

We need a NEW Mustang, not more "Mach it up" packages.

Car has been hanging on way too long already.

I agree with Ole Pony the prices today insane. Since I worked in the trade I know what they cost and it is stupid. Ford sold the Boss 429 cars for around $5,000 and that was cars built outside Ford assembly lines with extra costs. Today everything costs less due to automation and taking people off the lines. But we as idiots pay more and do not back up and stand our ground. If everyone wrote letters to Ford and complained like we did when they were going to use the Probe for the Mustang it would change. 

They need to get rid of some of those tie wearing six figure and more executives and get costs under control. If Ford does not wake up soon they are doomed. They cannot compete today in the world market. You can only ride the Mustang and F-150 so long.

If they got back to the basics and made a Mustang that looked great, ran great and was affordable they could not make enough of them.  The original Mustang anyone could afford one. Today you have to be way up in pay scale to buy one.

Back