2022…

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken,

thank you very much for the vid of your beautiful cars! But sometimes or more often cars are not the first thing to think about. I hope all goes well on the end - my thoughts and prayers are with your wife and you! Stay strong and hold together with love and respect - that's the most important thing, cars can wait. I wish you both all the best!

Tim

Ken: so very sorry to learn of your wife's issues. I was hoping to see you (and possibly) the vert at the upcoming MCA National in July in Buffalo, but obviously not to be. Bill

Ken: so very sorry to learn of your wife's issues. I was hoping to see you (and possibly) the vert at the upcoming MCA National in July in Buffalo, but obviously not to be. Bill
Thx Bill. It was on my radar to attend after the cancellation a couple years back. But, life happens sometimes not positive. I might try to come over for the day as a spectator but that will be a last minute decision. Ken

Still here, kind of… Best I can do this year.

My Prayer is with you ! 13 months ago I was in the same type situation with my beloved wife of 38 years. Our 2 mustangs turned out to be the comfort I needed to make it through. Also folks from this forum!!
I drive her car everyday to remind me of Mustang Sally, feels like she is right beside me..
If I can help you in any way? please dont hesitate to call or email me.
[email protected] 1-208-515-6012
Beautiful cars by the way!
Rod

Ken, so very sorry to hear about your wife's health issues, my Prayers are with her and you during this very difficult time. My wife is now a two-time cancer survivor as she is currently getting over having a very recent double mastectomy. God can and will provide you and her the comfort you both need during this time.

Still here, kind of… Best I can do this year.

Tracking with you on your tag… nicely done. 🤙🏻
Stay strong for momma and the family. It sucks and my wife just got her third “last” chance to kick cancer in the nutz because a well raised healthy young American man donated his bone marrow to her. 60 days out now and all of her gauges are still in the correct operating range.
Never quit, never surrender, because miracles do happen at last rites Brother.
Positive vibes are at you as a fellow caregiver. 💪🏻

Attachments

• 578F2A4C-13CB-4CA6-9B66-A8E1A097E74B.jpeg
    578F2A4C-13CB-4CA6-9B66-A8E1A097E74B.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hi Ken, sorry to hear your wife is ill. You have my sympathy and support. Stay strong. You have a large extended Mustang family here willing to help if we can.
Take care,
Staci

Back