2022 T-Shirt Pre-Sale!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
OK guys! The 7173Mustangs.com T-Shirt design re-run is on! This will be a pre-sale so we can order exactly what we need so be sure to put your orders in as soon as you can! I will keep the order form open for 1 month or 100 pieces which ever comes first!

Shirts will be Sports Gray with the design on the back and a 7173 logo on the left breast. They will be printed on high quality 90/10 Gildan shirts! Long lasting and no shrinkage! These shirts actually get softer and more comfortable the more you wash them!
2022.jpg
Being a mix and match pre-sale, I am able to offer long sleeve Tee's, sweatshirts, hoodies and full zipper hoodie jackets! T-shirts start at $35 shipped and go up from there. Shipping is included on 1-2 T-Shirts but a small charge will be added for larger orders as well as international orders. Sorry folks, as you know...prices on materials and shipping are through the roof these days! It is the price we have to pay to have nice things! Also, there are upcharges for big and tall sizes as per the T-Shirt company...I have to add them or the sale would be under water!

Any questions or problems with the store on my website...let me know! Thanks and watch for updates and actual art work soon!

Last edited:

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
We are off to a good start with several sales yesterday! Please get your orders in as soon as possible so we can get this order placed! I know that the extra size fees suck but it is all thanks to the T-Shirt company! Trust me...I am a 4XLT kinda guy and it sucks paying extra for size but again, this is the new world that we live in! The shirts are also on a higher price scale because the design is multi color instead of 1 or 2 color. They look amazing but cost a little more per shirt to print. The Excel sales guy said it takes about 16 screens to print each one of our shirt designs!! So, just remember, these shirts and sweatshirts are really high quality and printed right here in Pittsburgh, PA by Excel Sportswear! I have been using them for years at work and they are top notch!

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Just ordered mine, Large.
International shipping was the same cost as the shirt cost, but then the exchange rate really sucks right now also.
None the less, this supports OUR forum and therefore worth it as far as I'm concerned.
I'm looking forward to receiving the shirt.

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Just ordered mine, Large.
International shipping was the same cost as the shirt cost, but then the exchange rate really sucks right now also.
None the less, this supports OUR forum and therefore worth it as far as I'm concerned.
I'm looking forward to receiving the shirt.
Yes, unfortunately...shipping is outrageous right now...especially international! I wish I could do better but without the up-charges, the sale would be underwater. At any rate...thank you for your order!!

ponyup

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible 351 2v Carb, RamAir
1965 Coupe 302 4V
Just placed a order for 1 of each style. Great forum and worth getting the word out.

1973_Mustang_Conv

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible.
Restoring and fixing as I go.
Rocketfoot, I placed an order for 2 XL shirts. Tried to figure out what XLT stood for and I don't meet the height requirements so I am good.

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Rocketfoot, I placed an order for 2 XL shirts. Tried to figure out what XLT stood for and I don't meet the height requirements so I am good.
Yes, XLT is XL tall! Thank you everyone for the orders! Remember… it will be a few week before we ship…I have to wait for all orders to be in so we know what sizes to order! My new shopping cart system will keep you updated with tracking when they ship!

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Keep the orders coming!! We still have a ways to go to meet the 100 piece minimum order!!! But we are getting closer by the day!!

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
OK guys! The 7173Mustangs.com T-Shirt design re-run is on! This will be a pre-sale so we can order exactly what we need so be sure to put your orders in as soon as you can! I will keep the order form open for 1 month or 100 pieces which ever comes first!

Shirts will be Sports Gray with the design on the back and a 7173 logo on the left breast. They will be printed on high quality 90/10 Gildan shirts! Long lasting and no shrinkage! These shirts actually get softer and more comfortable the more you wash them!

Being a mix and match pre-sale, I am able to offer long sleeve Tee's, sweatshirts, hoodies and full zipper hoodie jackets! T-shirts start at $35 shipped and go up from there. Shipping is included on 1-2 T-Shirts but a small charge will be added for larger orders as well as international orders. Sorry folks, as you know...prices on materials and shipping are through the roof these days! It is the price we have to pay to have nice things! Also, there are upcharges for big and tall sizes as per the T-Shirt company...I have to add them or the sale would be under water!

Any questions or problems with the store on my website...let me know! Thanks and watch for updates and actual art work soon!
I just ordered a couple shirts. I appreciate the additional order window. Thank you!
-Julie

sprinter

Reaction score
My Car
1972 sprint
Just ordered 1 each, (sweatshirt, long sleeve t shirt, zippered hoodie) the last t shirts are great and were great quality.

RocketFoot

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Just ordered 1 each, (sweatshirt, long sleeve t shirt, zippered hoodie) the last t shirts are great and were great quality.
That is correct! I would rather sell these quality shirts over the print on demand shirts anyday...even at the higher cost! They are worth it! These shirts are not print on demand! I met with the salesman. We discussed the design, shirt color and sizes. He had the art department redesign the art for use on light shirts. They will use up to 16 screens to print on Gildan brand shirts...and all this is done in Trafford, PA (Pittsburgh suburb)

Thanks for the orders! Keep them coming so we can get this order rolling off those printing presses!!