• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351 cleveland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny nunez

Reaction score
My Car
71 Grande fast back
The engine is running in the car and I plan on removing it soon.  I am keeping the C6.

100 lbs on all cylinders plus 50 psi oil pressure.  No clicks or knocks.  Was garage stored 30 years.  

Has AC bracket, single plane intake.

$500.00

It is a 2 barrel engine with with a single plane intake.   I honestly cannot say much more about it other than it has a mild cam.  It idles with 10-12 inches of vacuum and you can hear the overlap in the exhaust.  After sitting for 30 plus years it started up with a borrowed carburetor and a replaced fuel pump.  I added an Accel ignition module also.  The guy had a 750 double pumper on it which I will also sell with the engine, the borrowed carburetor belongs to a friend who’s car is down right now.

I plan on pulling the C6  this week to rebuild it so it would not take me long to pull the engine if you are still interested.

Thanks for the inquiry, Kenny.  504 427 6905

Back