• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C 4V valve covers WTB

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carguy4sp

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang
(closed)I need a restorable set of factory valve covers to go on my 1972 351 Q code Mustang. I plan on restoring a set and then installing them

later after a good cure cycle on the paint. Mine are in good shape but I would like to have a set ready to go and then change them out.

Shipping quote to SW Florida 33971

Thanks

Rodney Robbins

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a restorable set of factory valve covers to go on my 1972 351 Q code Mustang. I plan on restoring a set and then installing them

later after a good cure cycle on the paint. Mine are in good shape but I would like to have a set ready to go and then change them out.

Shipping quote to SW Florida 33971

Thanks

Rodney Robbins
PM sent

Rodney, I see "closed" in your ad. I take it you have located a pair.

I did find a pair, not seen them myself yet, but I'm told they are in good shape. If you don't need them, I'll likely restore them and sell them later.

Geoff.

I did find a pair, not seen them myself yet, but I'm told they are in good shape. If you don't need them, I'll likely restore them and sell them later.

Geoff.
Thanks for looking.

I purchased a set from Don.....

Geoff.
Thanks for looking.

I purchased a set from Don.....
 Okay that's good then. Glad someone was able to help out.

Back