• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351c shortblock, intake manifold, exhaust tips, driveshaft

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeZapU

Reaction score
My Car
12 GT
73 Mach 1
85 GT
66 F-100
I'm in the middle of my engine swap and am selling parts off of my old engine parts. Nothing wrong with them. Just making room for the new powerplant.

Hydraulic roller cam and retrofit kit: SOLD

Headers: SOLD

Valve Covers: SOLD

Roller Rockers: SOLD

Intake Manifold:

Weiand X-Cellerator 2V. Never cut on except for the little notch on the carb flange to clear the choke hardware on the Holley carb. The newest Weiand casting of this intake has a different shaped flange to alleviate that issue. Not like it's a big deal. All threads perfect. In extremely good condition. Was still low profile enough to run my Ram-Air air cleaner (barely). Picked up approx 30rwhp and 20 ft/lbs of torque with this intake vs an Edelbrock Performer 2v. No lack of streetability. I really liked this intake but it will not fit my new 4V headed engine. $140 plus shipping.

IMG_2798_zps6huxjz3x.jpg

IMG_2799_zpsjwene1h9.jpg

Driveshaft:

Stock driveshaft plus yoke and universals for a 351c with a 4-speed Toploader 71-73 application. 51" from hole-to-hole. Good shape, I'm just installing an aluminum driveshaft in my car. $100 plus shipping.

IMG_2800_zpsjkjhf1w3.jpg

71-73 Exhaust Trumpets:

In really great shape. Good chrome. A rub mark from the spring shackle but nothing major. I upgraded to 2.5" exhaust and these will no longer fit. $75 plus shipping

image_zpscboutvwo.jpg

image_zpszn40k527.jpg

Shortblock: SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back