• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C Valve Covers Wanted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carguy4sp

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Ford Mustang
I am looking for a set of used 351V valve covers that I can restore to change mine out without downtime waiting for the paint to dry hahahah.

I am in SW Florida 33971 zip code for shipping quote.

My car is a Q code 1972 351C 4V

:thankyouyellow:

Thanks

Rodney

I am looking for a set of used 351V valve covers that I can restore to change mine out without downtime waiting for the paint to dry hahahah.

Thanks

Rodney
 I may know someone with a pair, can't be sure, but will let you know next week.

So you have a 72Q. I sold mine in 91, big mistake. It too was a 4 speed but with a 3.73. gear if I remember. Fast car. I only found out about 2 years ago, that most of the engine was a 71 Boss, but I did know squat back then. Oh well, life sucks sometimes eh!

Thanks

Rodney
 I may know someone with a pair, can't be sure, but will let you know next week.

So you have a 72Q. I sold mine in 91, big mistake. It too was a 4 speed but with a 3.73. gear if I remember. Fast car. I only found out about 2 years ago, that most of the engine was a 71 Boss, but I did know squat back then. Oh well, life sucks sometimes eh!
Sounds great thanks for your help and sorry about your loss.

I just ordered a new clutch for mine I just do not understand why my clutch is worn out hahahahahaha

I have a couple pairs. Minnesota Zip 55428.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back