• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4300D D3ZF LA Motorcraft spreadbore carb

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
I've been meaning to put some of the parts I've had in storage for awhile since they are not doing anyone any good sitting in a drawer and am finally getting to it.   I'll post on this forum for a couple weeks and if no response will then list on Ebay / Craig's list, etc.

This is a Motorcraft 4300D D3ZF LA carb I had as a backup back in the 90's.  It was a re-manufactured unit which I ran on occasion on a 71 M code engine.  It ran well and has been in a drawer since 2004.  I just sold it's twin to a local guy with a 72 CJ (which ran just fine).  Although the D3ZF LA is listed in the guides as a manual transmission carb, this one does have kick down linkage on the throttle body.  It may have been changed out during the re-manufacture since cracked base plates were a common problem with these carbs.    Contact thru Private Message or personal email: [email protected]

$400.00 US plus shipping (carrier of your choice).

Back