50th anniversary

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
So today is December 7th 2021 and this is the day when my vert is 50 years old. 
It left the Dearborn plant on December 7th, 1971, the same year I was born. 
Unfortunately these two old geezers couldn’t celebrate together as one of us is hibernating on the lift in my garage (no, it’s not me! :) ) and there’s too much salt on our that’s anyway these days.

I’ve owned it for 20 years now and I look forward to what the future will bring for the two of us although I’ve been driving it much less than I used to as I’ve been sharing  the time I used to dedicate to the Mustang exclusively with the Fiat 124 Spider and the vintage Fiat 500 lately. 
But anyway, here’s to a few more years together!! :) 

837D78B2-A750-4996-9C15-C64619084BE0.jpeg

Happy birthday/anniversary!  It's always nice to see another one of these turn 50 in the care of a true car lover and not in a junkyard somewhere.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday/anniversary!  It's always nice to see another one of these turn 50 in the care of a true car lover and not in a junkyard somewhere.   
Or even worse crushed! How many of these cars no loner even exist? It is really sad to think about it...

Back