• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

69-71 N.O.S. magnum center caps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
These have been removed from the pkg but never used other than display on the car in the shop. They are for the small center early magnum part number C9ZZ-1130-E asking $200.00

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get them, I will need them, but I do not even have the rims yet to put them in. Still trying to figure out what size to get. I hope you still have them when I need them

Thanks Don but I payed $200.00 for them just trying to get my money back. These will not fit the REPRO magnums they have a 2.25 inch hole.

Thanks Don but I payed $200.00 for them just trying to get my money back. These will not fit the REPRO magnums they have a 2.25 inch hole.
I want to put Magnums on my vert but need to find out what size would be the best. I do not know anything about them yet, still need to learn and get them.

My mach had 15X8 inch magnums on it and it looked great with 245/60/15 tires that would be my suggestion I also put those (15X8) on my 70 mach 1 I am restoring with 235/60/15 tires because of fender rub.

Regards Tom

Back