• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 7!-73 Centre (Center) Gauge Panel Brown/Woodgrain with gauges. $400 AUD.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c 2v fmx convertible
Non A/C centre (center) gauge panel.
Complete with gauges and wiring loom with connector plug.
I have not tested the gauges.
Suit brown (ginger) trimmed car.
Small crack at bottom pf panel. Refer photo.
Price is in Australian Dollars. $450 AUD.
Price is negotiable.
Can ship at buyer's expense.
Item is located in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.

Attachments

• Mustang centre panel 3.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Mustang centre panel 1.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Mustang centre panel 2.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 2.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Mustang centre panel 4.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Mustang centre panel 5.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Mustang centre panel 6.jpg
    Mustang centre panel 6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I was in Adelaide just before COVID hit. I really enjoyed the city, people and culture there. I was surprised at the number of American muscle cars there!
There's quite a few here. We have monthly Zippel cruises (named after a bloke called Zippel) between October and April (our good months) where there are usually about 200 American cars (all makes) and Hotrods. The largest cruise I went in was 450. That was organized by the Cadillac Lasalle Club which a mate of mine was in. Car clubs also have cruises. We are a fairly laid back city. My dad drove all around the States in an LTD he borrowed off my Godfather, who was a managing director at Ford in Detroit. He loved your country. One day I hope to get over there. I have seen most of Australia, but never been overseas yet.

Back