70TorinoGuy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1a392a54388f170c1fb4a1499114d828.jpg

Finally got that to upload. It's been a total Monday night at work. Glad it's over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Indiana! Back in 74 I bought a used 70 Fairlane to keep from putting miles on my Mach 1. That is the same body as a Torino, jut a cheaper model. Mine had the 302 and 3 speed manual trans on the column. It became my wife's car when we got married. I really like Fairlanes and Torinos , but she did not like driving the Fairlane. We sold it and bought her a used 72 Grande. Good luck finding what you need for the car. This is the only picture of the 70 Fairlane that I can find.

70f72m.jpg

Welcome from West Texas! No worries on the Torino, unlike some of the other sites, the guys here will have your back and treat ya right no matter what you post up - we all like cool old cars. When it comes to putting these old Fords back together, there are a lot of pieces, parts, methods and techniques that will translate across to get your project back together in short order.

Good luck and have fun! ::thumb::

Thanks Mister 4x4. I definitely feel world's more welcome here than Corral... and the other sites. I love old muscle cars. In my spare time, that's all I think about is cars and getting mine back roadworthy. I'm in the aviation maintenance world. The money is good.... but the majority of the people have the worst attitude. These old cars make me happy. No matter the make.

LOL! I had the opportunity to buy one for $800 but didn't have the extra cash at the time. Cleveland and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome form coastal Alabama! Torino owners are welcome too. Cool user name too, doesn't match the site at all but neither does mine. lol

Be sure to add a pin to our member map which is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Back