• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 72 73 Center Long Console & Clock

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salhi_aemr

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Coupe Blue ( Sold )
1970 Mach 1 Red ( Sold )
1972 Mach 1 Gold ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Green ( Sold )
1973 Mustang Vert Yellow
1971 Mustang Mach 1 Pewter
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
1971 Mustang Fastback Red
[url=https://ibb.co/dW1eva][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kxpoov/Mustang_Collections.jpg[/img][/url]
Hello Salhi aemr,

I don't claim to be an expert on pricing Mustang parts, and i do not want to offend you in any way, but from what i know myself, i think for your asking price, you would expect your console to be fully restored clock and all.

I recently purchased a center console from America, and was told that it had been restored. When i got it, i sadly discovered that i had to fully restore it again myself, because the seller had done such a poor job. If you are interested, have a read of my post that tells the whole story and my restoration process with photos. I talk prices and money as well

Reference ........................

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-austin-vert-s-floor-console-resto-saga

Hope that helps and many thanks,

Greg.:)

so are you offering me to buy them at different price

I know from your previous post that you are selling because it's not original to your car. The full console is a great option to have original or not. I think you will miss it if you get rid of it. My old convertible didn't have one but my mach does. I always missed it in the convertible. Perfect arm rest. Keep it and reinstall it.

I know from your previous post that you are selling because it's not original to your car. The full console is a great option to have original or not. I think you will miss it if you get rid of it. My old convertible didn't have one but my mach does. I always missed it in the convertible. Perfect arm rest. Keep it and reinstall it.
I agree. The console is really nice to have. The mini console only has a small slide out ash tray and there is simply no storage places in our car other than the glove box. I would put it back in the car.

Also agree that your price might be a tad high as well!

Actually looks like car did come with it. It doesn't show on marti report but on dealer invoice it looks like it was added as an option when they sold it along with 3/4 vinyl and gauges.

View attachment 24800

I am interested in the console and clock, however, it is a bit overpriced especially if the clock may or may not work. If youre willing to negotiate, please send me your email address.

Thanks

I am interested in the console and clock, however, it is a bit overpriced especially if the clock may or may not work. If youre willing to negotiate, please send me your email address.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back