'71-'72 Grill lamps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddMike

Reaction score
Prague, Czech Republic (from Cleveland, OH)
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1: 351 C (modified), FMX trans (modified), 9" 3:25 traction lock rear gear. I have owned this car 44 years, since I was 17.
Mach 1 7.jpg

I have found most LED replacements for my lighting, inside and out. But does anyone know where I can find the LED replacements for the grill lamps? the bulbs are amber, have a single post and the studs on the sides of the base are offset. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

View attachment 58959

I have found most LED replacements for my lighting, inside and out. But does anyone know where I can find the LED replacements for the grill lamps? the bulbs are amber, have a single post and the studs on the sides of the base are offset. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
YES HiPo Parts Garage.
Bill has them. They are (as far as I know) the only ones that ground through the contacts, not the base. Bill sells the best LED's period!
www.hipoparts.com

Thanks. I looked at their website and did not see them. I sent them a note yesterday inquiring about it. Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Thanks. I previously converted the taillights but need to do a full conversion of the rest. Can you advise in where / what circumstances the relays are needed?

Back