• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 hood latch/grille support

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capn_Morgan

Reaction score
My Car
2014 Mustang GT Premium w/Track Pack.
1972 Mach 1 Deluxe.
looking for someone who has the grille support assembly. Preferably the sport grille style but the 2 bolt fin style will work. Don’t need the hood latch just everything the hood latch bolts to. Located in MD. Ready to buy.

looking for someone who has the grille support assembly. Preferably the sport grille style but the 2 bolt fin style will work. Don’t need the hood latch just everything the hood latch bolts to. Located in MD. Ready to buy.
I think I may have one support assembly left, let me check tomorrow and will get you some pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the late 71-73 style single.  This one came off a 73, and I know you don't need the latch.  If you need an early one, let me know as I think I have one of those left also.

View attachment 39882

View attachment 39883

View attachment 39884

View attachment 39885

View attachment 39886

Last edited by a moderator:
Back